|Look up stranglehold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stranglehold is a grappling hold that strangles the opponent.
Episode 1: The Guardian. Ultimate paintball challenge download. For the last four decades, hundreds of the most powerful people in American politics — senators, governors, even a reality TV star — have had to meet one unassuming state bureaucrat on their way to the White House.
Stranglehold may also refer to:
- 'Stranglehold' (Ted Nugent song), a single by Ted Nugent
- 'Stranglehold' (Paul McCartney song), a single by Paul McCartney
- 'Stranglehold', a song by British punk band UK Subs
- Stranglehold, a punk rock band with Taang! Records
- Stranglehold (video game), the video game sequel to the movie Hard Boiled
- Stranglehold (Transformers), a fictional character from the Transformers universe
- 'Stranglehold' (Ghost Whisperer), an episode of the television series Ghost Whisperer
- Stranglehold (1931 film), a 1931 British film by Henry Edwards
- Stranglehold (1962 film), a 1962 British film by Lawrence Huntington
- Stranglehold (1994 film), a 1994 American film by Cirio H. Santiago
The director needs shooting. After 5 minutes I just wanted to turn it off. The storyline may have been good, I just couldn't bear to put myself through this awful acting. The guy in the beginning who shoots someone else, the gun sounded and looked really realistic HONEST! More like a Cap gun or a spud gun.
Very lame movie, that is 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back and regretted all 5 minutes of it! Poor acting, poor screen play and poor movie overall.
If I could rate this -5 I would. The director must hang his head in shame for this poor attempt of screenplay.